4.12.2008

Scrabble

Some of my classmates and I had played "Scrabble".It was a very fun game.Few days ago,we had played a friendly Scrabble match of competition.Ma'am chose me as the team leader.My team members and I played with our opponents from Mayflower Primary School.Although all of us lost,we had made friends and learnt many new things and words used in Scrabble.We were not disappointed at all.Another point of Scrabble was the day that the whole class and I went down to our school canteen with ma'am.Some of my classmates had took some of the refreshments to get the other pupils'attention to come to let us to teach them and play Scrabble.Ma'am chose five of us,including me,to give out the refreshments and snacks to the pupils.Almost all of the pupils from each level came to let us teach them.We enjoyed ourselves there.We went there for two hours.I would like to thank ma'am for leading us into the fun.

No comments: