4.12.2008

The English Carnival

We had the "English week"in school during the last five school days.It was known as "the English week"or"the English Carnival".It was very fun and interesting because all the games were those which I liked.We had "Stretch and Throw"and many other games.I liked "Stretch and Throw" the most because it was a game about "throwing".This was how we must play:First,take a ball from a basket.Second,throw the ball into one of the baskets which were on the chairs.Fourth,if your ball goes into one of the baskets,you must proceed to the "answering"part.Answer the question given to you.(But take note that there is no sweet or any other prizes for you!)It was just an "answer game".Of course,those questions were about English.My classmates,whom were all girls and I went to play the "Guess and Find"game.It was very interesting too,but I prefer the"Stretch and Throw"to this "Guess and Find".This was how to play the"Guess and Find":First,an "e-parent"from our school will give us a question about English.We will need to raise our hands to answer.Of course,the"e-parent"will choose one of the students.Second,After the"e-parent" has called one of the students,the student will have to answer the question.If he or she answers the question correctly,he or she will need to find the word which he or she uses to answer the question in a crossword puzzle.Third,if he or she finds the word hidden in the crossword puzzle,he or she will get a sweet.That was how we played.Although I did not get a sweet,I was not sad or disappeared.It was worth playing.My classmates and I had enjoyed ourselves.I would like to thank the "e-parents"and teachers who had prepared these fun games.I am looking forward to have another English Carnival.

No comments: