8.08.2008

The Fun Celebration Of National Day

Today,in the morning,my whole school and I,went celebrating National Day of Singapore,although it is not the real day.It was very fun and I had a great day.The real day is tommorow.This was how it all started...

7.08 am-I reached school.I walked to the bench outside our school library.I saw many of my classmates gathering there,elated and eager to start the concert.And there stood one of my classmates' mother,and ma'am.The parent was helping my classmates to paint...on their faces!Some of them chose to have strokes,while some of them chose to have "I LOVE SINGAPORE".And...Guess what?I chose to have strokes.I was eager to start the concert,at the parade square,too.

7.25 am-The whole school gathered at the parade square and the concert started off.It started off with the recollections by one of our school teachers-Mr Yeo.Soon,we began to sing one of our Singapore's National Day Song,My Island Home.I like this song very much as its tune is very nice.We were given the lyrics the day before.I brought it there and took it out to sing with the whole school.Minutes passed by and we had the wishings of "Happy National Day" from the Minister Of Education.

8.10 am-Wee!We went to fetch and welcome the Guest-Of-Honour,the teachers and pupils from Rainbow Centre,as we were chosen to be the class to celebrate and share our joy with them. Then we went up to the hall to watch the concert.It was interestingly fun.We gave each of them a Singapore flag and sang the songs with them.We cheered loudly,as loud as we could.

10 am-We were dismissed by our Discipline Master,Mr Tan.And all of us had a great time.And lastly...Home Sweet Home(That's the end!).

No comments: