5.20.2008

About The SA1 Exam

Now,I am going to let you know about the exam I had.It was SA1 exam,of course,now the exams are over.And now the June holidays are coming.But now I am only to tell you about the SA1 exam.There were six papers in total for each of us to do.The first paper was the English paper,it was quite tough,the most difficult part was the comprehension open-ended.Okay,the English paper was set by ma'am,our form teacher.

A few days later,the whole class,including me,knew the results of the English paper.I was saddened by it.I got 80 marks!The moment I reached home,my mother asked for my English paper's result.She started to show me a dirty look and later,shebanged the table."How dare you tell me your atrocious marks?!Are you not afraid that I will skin you alive?!I am going to do it now!"She punished me for twenty minutes and told me to take my bath.

Okay,lets not waste our time.I am just going to tell you my marks.For my Mathematics,I got 92 in total.For my Science,I got 82 in total.For my Mother Tongue,I have not know the marks.Okay,that's all.

Have a nice day,everyone!Goodbye!

No comments: